06 August 2015

Ad • ▷Unqiuestyling◀

Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? I'm quite packed with CA1 exam + assignment 1, Project work and so on~~ Most importantly, my English Oral Exam are around the corner too! I know that most of you having your CA2 now, must focus on it k

Today post is for @Unqiuestyling a friendly and understandable blogshop~
The owner is patient towards me, and the service of the shop are fast and efficient. The blogshop are selling unique stuff honestly speaking I haven't see any shop selling the same dress or top that she is selling ~

This friendly owner kindly sponsored me a stocking. Its comfortable, easy matching with oversized top dress, or shorts also with a dress~

Pics of what they are selling ~


Some pretty Sneakers and low high heel which suitable for office wear or my grooming project work!


This is what I mentioned, its nice and unique, looks comfortable too!! 

As For me, I matched it with a white Mesh skater dress (a gift from friend), it matched it very well ~






More pic that you can matched it with ~


With a caged suspended skirt ?


Or just matched with a short for casual outfit! 

DO NOTE!! ANY ADVISE FROM SELLER~
- To maintain your stocking
~ if put inside the washing machine, best is don't use softner. use a washing net.. 
~ Washing net is those for lingerie, so it won't spoiled the stocking easily.
~ Best is handwash.

This is all I have for you today~
Have Nice Day Ahead!!

Email : unqiuestyling@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment